Here's a picture of them. And I'm lucky Michelle is even in the picture since she usually does whatever she can to avoid being in one!
However, their pumpkin patch is doing very well and it is an amazing little place! It looks so nice and they have lots of things for the kids to do.....pumpkin bowling, a hay bale maze, a really cute photo op area, corn 'sand box' and horse rides in a small corral on weekends. Of course, for those that live in town, I did a lousy job of telling you this way before now......but if you are in need of a pumpkin in a hurry and would like to support their non-profit youth ranch, let me know and I'll send you directions!
We stopped by to visit after the last soccer game of the day and the kids had fun...

2 comments:
What an adorable family!!! We're so glad you stopped by our little stand. Thanks so much for your kind words and plug!!! :)
Great last picture--who took that? Love
they must've made that "five little pumpkins" backdrop just for y'all!! :-) how perfect!
Post a Comment