Er, sorry, actually catch up! I had some nice pictures to share from my aunt's visit that I just never got around to getting up on the blog.
As I've mentioned before, my kids love Sweet Tomatoes, and it has become something of a tradition to eat there when my aunt and uncle are in town. Now why they like to willingly
be a part of a meal IN PUBLIC with 5 children, I'll never know-but nonetheless, we did get there.
The next day was Muffins For Mom at the boys' school. Hosted by the PTA and run by a bunch of dads (who are checked on frequently by their wives !). We were there at 8am when it started, you can tell-our faces haven't lost their 'puffy morning look'. It was a buffet laden with just about every imaginable breakfast goodie that you never want to know the calorie count of. In other words, the best foods ever!!
Near the end of the school year they do Donuts For Dad. More of the same yummy stuff :-)
1 comment:
What a fun time we had. I wish I had some of that lemony moussey stuff we ate, right now.
Post a Comment