Friday, October 17, 2008
Flashback Friday
I am in the process of transferring photos from older style photo albums to new ones (thank goodness for Costco!) I found a series of pictures missing during Luke and Laurel's first Christmas and New year's, so I just got them printed. *Sigh* I look at them in those pictures and can't believe how time has gone by so quickly. So sweet and cute and I so wish I could go back for a minute or two, well, more like an hour or two, and listen to them and enjoy the time. Good thing we took like a million pictures!!





Weren't they all so cute? I'll put some more of these in a Flash Back Friday closer to Christmas...which shockingly isn't all that far away.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, they grow fast! So cute!
I love them!! I'm with you--craving a baby fix! What cutie pies. :)
Thanks so much for visiting today. It was fun seeing you guys. love ya
Post a Comment