One of my favorite pictures of the weekend was this one. Eric's friend Ben had just scored a goal and he was so excited for him that he ran over and gave him a hercules hug. Sweet boy! It made Robin and I (Ben's mom) both go 'awww'.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Best intentions
As always, I had the best intentions to get our past weekend up, but once again, life took over. It was a busy, fun weekend with a jam packed Saturday. Although I am a bit in denial, days like these remind me that Luke and Laurel are able to handle days without naps...boo-hoo!!! Sad but true...the day is coming.....

And Eric's sweet friend Ashley came to say hi too. She was on his team last year but has since moved to an all girls team. She is an amazing soccer player and we love her and her mom too!!
So, I'll end with soccer for the night. This week is the last week of soccer, YAY, and the countdown to the school carnival is on...4 more days. I think the boys are going to be vampires....oooh, scary. I can bet that Luke won't want anything to do with them and may even be a little scared of them. We'll see :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gregory's face kills me! How adorable is that?! :)
Say, how old is this Catalina? She looks a lot older than Gregory. Is he going for older women now?
Post a Comment