Proof that I can ski as well as Bill...almost
And that I finally got over the darn wake, and back across!! Without falling-the important part.
Brother and sister hunting the great Anaconda in the Amazon
He just has to be wet mom, and this bucket is just the thing to do it with! Forget that we are standing next to a LARGE body of water....
Parker can actually RETRIEVE....and he did so over and over
and over!
One beautiful sunset
Lean to the left, lean to the right, let's make this tube ride is outta sight!The girls tube ride
The boys tube ride
You put both feet in, you put both feet out, you sit on your bottom and it bounces all around
We caught this huge fish with just a net!
Oh, after it floated by us dead already,I should mention
Talk about a monkey on my back...I've got one on my front too!!
1 comment:
I guess you've upgraded from the turd to the fish! ;) Looks like so much fun! You go, girl! From the looks of it, you can ski BETTER than Bill!
Happy memories!
Post a Comment