After enjoying a bit of rowdy jumping in the bouncer, L and L collided-unfortunately, it was Luke's eye socket with Laurel's above mentioned hard head! Poor baby, it swelled up in a matter of minutes!! Of course ice would have helped tremendously, but have you ever tried applying ice to a screaming 3 year old's face? Umm, yeah, it doesn't really work very well......
So, he looks like he was beat up, but he tells us 'my owie OK, I'm better'.......after he mentions Laurel did it.
The boys are off to cub scout camp tomorrow-4 days without parental control-they are excited and so am I. Well, I'm sure long about day 2 I'll miss them. Bill won't be here either-it'll seem like an empty house....a quiet house. Sounds appealing but my refereeing skills may get rusty. I hope they miss us...at least a little bit.
2 comments:
Poor thing! That must've really hurt ~ and I know EXACTLY what you mean about the ice! Thank goodness for Sandra Lee's homemade boo-boo bunny! That's the only way I can get the girls to let me put ice where it hurts!
oooh, that's a good one! he looks tough!!! how was her head? ;)
Post a Comment