Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grandma's house

10 Reason's I love my Grandma's house...

1-She always answers the door with a smile and a hug


2-She always pulls out paper, crayons, stickers and other art 'stuff' for the kids to create with


3-Sometimes she'll have warm blueberry muffuns waiting for us when we get there


4-She smiles at the chaos and lets them fly paper airplanes around the room


5-She's always got a story to tell


6-She's always ready to listen to a story any of us have to tell


7-She has a bin filled with stuff for the kids to play with. Every so often a new treasure is added


8-The kids eat whatever snack she offers


9-Her TV, mantle and china hutch are covered with family pictures-all up to date!


10-When we leave she stands in the doorway and waves til' we are out of sight




I love my Grandma!! And so do my kids!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Your grandma is such a sweetie. I'm so happy you guys have her in your life. Nice post. :)