Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friends

This was taken at our 2nd girls night out..which for us is basically dinner without kids! Some couldn't make it and the group that did were all soccer moms (one of them is a soccer mom and mom of twins)!! We enjoyed mexican food (they gave me a hard time for ordering my food with no chile. and for bringing my camera....I know, I know, what a disgrace) and good company. It is so great to have friends to go out with now and then. Growing up I never really had a 'group' of girls that I was friends with-I stuck to a couple good friends, but after becoming a mom I have found some wonderful friends, and I have my kids to thank for that!!

Thanks ladies!!

2 comments:

The Wades said...

I would not have laughed at you for having your camera. I would have pulled mine out and snapped away with you! I sure I can make one of your girls nights. Looks like fun.

Robin said...

It was fun!