Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Clarification...why these opportunities excite us
Well, I didn't do a very thorough job with that last post. I forgot that there may be a few of you that read my blog that don't know how Bill and I met (not that there are a zillion readers running up the sitemeter or anything :-) ). Drum and bugle corp exhibitions take us down memory lane because we met in high school marching band. Bill played the snare drum and I played the clarinet. We dated starting my sophomore year (I wasn't allowed to date til' I was 16 and Bill was my first official date) which was Bill's senior year. We went on quite a few band trips together and and performed in many marching band competitions. When I get good enough to put old pictures on the computer....by old I mean non-digital...I'll put a few up from our younger years! So see, we were both band geeks......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once a band geek, always a band geek.
Post a Comment