I'm not exactly sure this is something to brag about, but if you ever need a Barney impersonater, or umm, imdinosauronater, just call my wonderful husband. Yes, the man of many talents, the one who can do anything.........he can also do a dead on Barney. You know, the big,purple,annoying, preschool lesson teaching Barney? He actually called the kids today-wow, who knew Barney could find time during his busy day to call MY kids? And here's a little bit of their conversation
Now, Gregory just rolls his eyes and says 'Dad, would you please stop that' with that 'I'm way to mature for this' kind of attitude. The others get a kick out of it and laugh hysterically at times. So, you know, if PBS ever calls, we might just have to negotiate a contract and bring Barney back to life. I think you should all send around a petition...I'll even sign it!!
Please, I hope this doesn't give you nightmares...:-)
1 comment:
Now I know where I reconized Bill from. It's coming clear.
Post a Comment