And I actually picked them out myself!! Yes sir, I spent 200 of my kids hard earned tickets to purchase 5 of these.......
How can you not smile when you are wearing silly glasses with a nose and mustache? The kids all got a kick out of them and didn't even complain that I spent 200 tickets!! So we HAD to share them with GG, Nana and Papa
Yep, that's my 83 year old Grandma!!!Isn't she a hoot?!
And that's my mom..she's a hoot too....
AAAAAGGHHHH...who let that one in the pictures? She's a little weird lookin'!!
Yep, he's a goof ball too!
I know what you're going to say, he's the spitting image of me, right?
So, if you are in need of a smile, just drop on by your local Chuck E Cheese!!
2 comments:
Way to turn the torture of picking out prizes at Chuck E Cheese into a postive--a good post! Nicely done.
You are such a great mom! Your children are so blessed to have such a fun, creative and giving mother. What wonderful memories you are creating for your family! LOVED the glasses ~ I laughed my head off, and so did the girls!
Post a Comment