Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thanks Kevin and Janet, T and E!!

Thanks so much for hanging out with us for the weekend!! We enjoy your company and hope we get to see you soon somehow.......

Bill was able to pick this star fish up before it suctioned itself to the rocks...G was the only one brave enough to hold it.

The view of the lighthouse was perfect this morning. Clear blue skies, little wind, kind of warm..

Hey, maybe I should try out for 'So You Think You Can Dance'....such amazing form I showed with this leap., don't you think? No laughing now, try to keep a straight face...

It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I think we are going to go to Newport's aqaurium.....BYE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you guys and spend the weekend at the beach! We only wish we could have stayed longer! We wish you fun adventures on your journey home and hope to see you again soon! Love from us all, K, J, T & E

The Wades said...

I didn't even think about laughing--I'm too in awe of your impeccable form! (While holding a bag even!)

The Wades said...

I just revisited this post so that I could show Brooke. I'm still in awe of the leap! (and the photography!) :)