Now they're really into it...all jackets have been shed, this is the real deal!
They were so cute-near the end they started to hold hands and jump the waves at the same time. Bill and I were sure that one of them would fall and take the other two down with him, but apparantly they left all the clutzy moves to little bro and sis!
By the end of their outing, they were nearly 90% wet, shivering, chattering with cold. They changed clothes on the beach and tried to gather what warmth they could from towels and large, warm rocks that had soaked in some heat from the sun. There was no helping L and L until we got back to the condo!
Well, even though we are back home, we still have to share the rest of our travels with you, including a trail hike in the redwood forest and some beautiful scenery from Yosemite (Yosmetty as G would say...Yo! Smetty!). It'll take me several days to roll it all out since the house is a disaster area and I can't quite seem to get a grip on what to do next (and that's different from everyday living, HOW?)! Let' s see...grocery shopping? Put away clean clothes from the trip? Fold clean clothes that I just washed? Try and find the counter under all the mail and 'stuff'? Try and find the bathroom sink under all the stuff that has been deposited there? Hmm, there's just so many great things to choose from :-). Suppose I better go choose something quick before I think of something else to add to the 'choose from ' list!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment