Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Edited with pictures!

Happy day to all you great dad's out there...you know who you are! A very special wish to a very special guy...Bill!!

Happy Father's Day to you (so handsome).....

You live in a zoo (no joke!) You're surrounded by monkey's (6 to be exact..if you count me!)

And you can act like one too!!! Sorry that your day will be filled with driving and sunflower seeds to keep you focused, but I'll see if I can bribe the kids to be quiet ALL day (fat chance buddy, but you can always hope!)...I'll drive some for you though. I love you-thank you for being an amazing partner in the parenting job by which we are employed.

Happy Day to you too Dad...I think you got in on some of the monkeying from the looks of that picture above. You are well loved by us and all your grandkids!!

We made it to Lathrop, CA today after passing over the Golden Gate Bridge and navigating through downtown to the Bay bridge. Tomorrow it's an early start so we can catch some great outdoors and beautiful landscapes in Yosemite National forest.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Cute post! I hope your hubby appreciated that! :)