Friday, May 9, 2008

We saw members from Survivor!!


It was pretty amazing, standing just feet away from members of Survivor...I know, why didn't I tell you all about this way before now?! Michelle, I know you are probably SO jealous.....you ready to see who it was? Hold your breath, scroll down.....















Oh, did you think I meant Survivor on CBS...naaah, I meant the 80's rock group Survivor..you know, Eye of the Tiger? Intel had a winter party in February and these guys were the entertainment. Not too bad for what, 50 year old guys? I have no idea how old they are, but the guy playing guitar did look like he could pass out at any given moment and was sweating profusely. I can see how the lead singer may have been quite the hottie in his day..he still had that charisma, nice blue eyes, the hip action....









They saved Eye of the Tiger as their encore song...of course... but it was so funny to see 30, 40, 50 year olds trying to touch this guy and throwing things up on the stage, thankfully no underwear.....



The video for Eye of the Tiger is too big to put on the blog, so this will have to do! Enjoy!!

Remember the days? Have a nice one....and if you want to, you can play this video over and over...I'll never know!!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Too funny! I was almost jealous--now, not so much! But I'm sure they were lovely. I love Eye of the Tiger. That song whips me right back to the 80's!