Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Eric's class had their Kindergarten graduation today. His teacher did such a nice job!! They wore little grad hats, had personalized diplomas where they drew a self protrait and then each of their classmates described them! And she also made a book entitled 'How I survived Kindergarten'...Eric said by being a 'GOOD BOY'!! Better believe it!
Bill had to miss it, obviously, since he isn't even on the same continent, so I know he is bummed, but I took a lot of video (that we'll watch 5 years from now after we get through watching all the other video we have taken and have yet to see!)

Eric's teacher

Eric's Buddy that we jokingly call his twin,since they look alike with their blondish hair and blue eyes!

A little over 24 hours and Bill will board the plane to bring him home! They are 9 hours ahead in Israel, so he leaves at midnight that time, 3pm our time. My parents will leave for Israel next Friday!!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Congrats, Eric. Love that smile on the last picture.

I chuckled to myself when you wrote about watching the video years later. Touche. We have the same problem here. Actually, I tried to load one of my videos in the computer in hopes of putting it on the slide show for Claire's class. It turns out I don't even have the software anymore. Yikes. Love