The top picture is of my mom and dad, aunt, uncle, grandma and L and L. ABove, 2 cuties grinning by one of the fish tanks.
Saturday the big boys had a birthday party to go to, conveniently here at the Corrales park. There is a tire type swing that they all love to spin on, yell to stop it so they can get off and then jump back on it 30 seconds later, all the while laughing hysterically......yep, I'd be thankful there is a trash can nearby!
That night we had a family birthday celebration for Gregory and Jacob's upcoming 9th birthday. MY dear aunt and uncle, love them to pieces as does each of my children.....but I have to wonder just WHAT they were thinking in bestowing gifts on the kids...not any kind of gifts, but THESE gifts!!
Oh, and just so you know, there are TWO of those pirate boats!! It was pretty funny blowing them all up, filling the living room with all of them and watching the kids go nuts....thanks Auntie K, I think we'll bring them ALL with us next time we visit :-).......actually the kids will have a blast with them at the lake!
Is that not the funniest thing ever?!!
Happy Birthday Bash!! Bill's parents, my parents, my grandma, aunt, uncle, oh, and I do believe all those kids are mine too!!
Have a great Monday....coming soon to a blog near you, yera end soccer party news (where the parents are going to play the soccer game while the kids coach) and actual birthday day pictures!
2 comments:
That's a whole lot of kids. To quote half the people at WalMart when they see me w/ brood in tow, "Are they ALL yours?" I can only imagine having one more like you!
I think those toys are way fun. They'll be great at the lake, but you also need to tell Bill to put in a pool! We'll be over to swim.
Man, what a gooood lookin' group of folks!
Post a Comment