Ok-the doctor couldn't find it in the xray, we searched his bed again and couldn't find it and he (and Laurel) still insists he swallowed it. So where did it go....who knows, but he is back to his cute little self and even polished off a bowl of ice cream tonight. All in a days work for a 3 year old I suppose. I made him promise (we know how that one's gonna turn out) to have a better night's sleep because mommy really did not want to sleep on the floor or in his itty bitty bed AGAIN!!! And I think calling it sleep is quite generous...after all, who can sleep while a restless toddler is moaning in his sleep every 15 minutes. If you can, more power to ya!
Gregory and Jacob are off to the lake with my parents since tomorrow is an in service day for their school. Eric stayed home because he has a soccer tournament this weekend. We get 3 days to pretend like we only have 3 kids.....aahhhh :-) Not many people would actually think of this as a treat, but in the Barry house we count our blessings in whatever form they come in!!!
Good night!
1 comment:
Yeah, it's all relative, huh? I know. When we're down to three I can breath a little easier myself. It just changes the whole dynamic. How fun for Gregory and Jacob getting to do that w/ your parents!
Post a Comment