Okay everyone, this is all foreign to me, but I figure I'll give it a shot. I've never blogged before, nor ventured out into cyberspace and tried to figure out how programs work. I'm the 'easy, simple, please don't break computer cause I don't know how to fix you', type of girl. So, like I said, I'll give it a shot....please be patient! I'll be calling my friend shortly and asking her how to put pictures on this thing :-)! I'm not assuming our life is so exciting that you;ll all be dying to read about it frequently, but if you are bored off your rocker, rather than counting spots on the ceiling, check in with us and maybe we can provide at least a smile or two for you!
Gregory and Jacob will be receiving their first communion tomorrow-they are nervous and excited that they will now be able to fully participate in the mass. The mass is at 10am, followed by reception, pictures, a quick run home to change and then on to their last soccer game of the season.
Short and sweet for the first time.....
3 comments:
I'm impressed! A very excellent first post. I think your blog looks really good!
What a tech savy sister I have!
fgrdh
Post a Comment