Evening all- It has been a really busy day, one filled with quite a few firsts. Gregory and Jacob received their first Holy Communion!! The 3rd grade program they are in is filled with 10 boys and 10 girls and wow did they all look so handsome and beautiful. The girls' dresses were amazing....kind of can't believe how far they have come since I received my first holy communion. The boys did just great although Jacob wouldn't make eye contact with us as he came down the aisle :-). Their godparents, Nana and Papa, Grandma Barry and GG (Grandma Ralf) all came to support them...thank you special people!!
Eric scored the first and only goal in his team's soccer game..that was definitely a first...not the goal scoring, as he has scored before, but it was unusual for it to be the only goal! Of course I missed it since I was still shuffling kids around after the church service....there's always next weeks tournament games maybe.
Gregory and Jacob's team WON A GAME.....THE ONLY GAME they have won this season!!! Yippeee, the good Lord was really smiling on them today. It has truly been a struggle this season for their team but they have made wonderful gains in their playing abilities...of course they have since this was the last game :-). I know Bill, as their coach, was very thankful that allthe boys got to experience a win before they dispurse for the summer.
Oh, and one last first...Luke ate a pickle and liked it!
I'll try to get a few pictures from the day loaded up tomorrow.....good night and thanks for visiting.
3 comments:
Love the blog. Keep up the good work.
Garth Olson
http://www.horca.net
Wow - if you have lots of extra time, I could use ya'! The boys were very handsome for communion and truly watched over by God. Congratulations.
You guys are AWESOME! I'm lucky if I make it out to my mailbox each day, let alone set up a blog site and get blogging. I loved the pictures. The boys are growing up so fast. I wish we could have been there to share this special day with you but it won't be long now. Only 8 more days!
Post a Comment