Monday, April 28, 2008

Luke and Laurel's birthday

I'll backtrack a few weeks...L and L turned three on the 9th of april. Bill and I took them to the mall to ride the carousel and to eat lunch at Johnny Rockets....obviously the other 3 were at school! They LOVE the tea cup on the carousel. I have discovered that I am officially past liking spinning in circles at speeds greater than what a turtle moves! They spun themselves silly and were still able to walk straight.


I love this picture...




Happy Birthday Miss Chocolate grin...and after the cake I made her with the homemade frosting, do you know what she wanted to eat INSTEAD of the cake? Goldfish crackers.....nice, nothing like a big 'thanks mom, love the cake!' (they had cakes 2 different nights but the not eating it was the same result both nights!)

Luke loved it though :-)


They had a great week...hard to believe they are 3 already......

2 comments:

The Wades said...

I would have eaten those beautiful cakes!! You can always count on me.

I LOVE pictures of my kids from behind. That picture has the added kids are getting along benefit.

Happy Bday L and L!

April_Louise said...

wow...Lukie looks like a boy not a baby! Very excited to see all of you in July.