Monday, August 16, 2010

One of the grossest things ever....EVER!

I really can't even believe I eat this fruit.  Especially after knowing what the 'guts' of it look like.  Seriously makes my skin crawl.  I mean, does this just not look like the nastiest thing ever?   bluahhhhhhh, shoulder shake, goosebumps, eye roll, gag.......barfo, the insides of a cantaloupe. Looks like someones spine don't you think?  I'm not even sure how I managed to take the picture.....
(if you don't find that gross, you are weirder than I am)

You see, me and the inside of some fruits just don't go together.  Grosses me out in the worst way.  And my kids know it.  And they tease me.  The other fruit that is beyond wonky (thank you again Sanna for that word.....love it) that I cannot stand to even look at?  Pomegranates.  When the skin is cracked and those little seeds are peeking out at me I just want to hurl.  I want to hurl the fruit into the ground and stomp it into oblivion and then hurl in the sink.  It looks like brain to me.  grody. sicko. nasty. I will not be buying one so that I can take a picture.  Nope, not me!

Wow, I've got some issues, don't I?  No need to answer, that was totally rhetorical.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! There is some serious fruit gut hating going on here today. It's ok. Just step away from the fruit.

The Wades said...

You silly, silly girl--I'll SHOW you gross!

That grosses me out so little that I could scoop a spoonful of the 'guts' out and put it in my mouth. Hee hee. ;)

Regina said...

i sort of agree. not that the seeds look gross, but that the whole darn cantalope is gross. i hate that stuff!
r