So what the heck happened in there......any ideas?
1. Someone was testing out their 'minute to win it' strategy of trying to find a needle in a haystack.
2. The kids decided wearing clothes caused less problems than not wearing clothes.
3. Both washers AND dryers quit working.
4. I've been waiting for the laundry fairy to arrive. She's apparently waiting for her best friend the tooth fairy to schedule a visit to our house first.
5. I have the first known laundry room that self imploded....or exploded.
6. I wanted to be sure to give myself a real good O.M.G. moment years from now when I see these pictures.
7. I like feeling terribly behind and frantically searching for socks and underwear my kids need to wear for the day. (actually, the kids have plenty of those items...for times like these precisely!)
8. My laundry baskets are full with other clean clothes or 'junk' and 'stuff' from when the kids rooms got moved.
9. I wanted to see how long it would take to make piles so big I can't reach the machines.
11. I wanted to completely embarrass myself by showing you.
10. In reality, while a few of the above answers have definitely contributed to the laundry room drama, the truth of the matter is I just can't find the time needed to get it all done with all 5 kids home 24/7! I hang dry just about everything....except for socks, undies and PJ's of course.....so once the space is filled, all the other stuff has to wait!
And the other reality....stacks have started already of outgrown seasonal items and I haven't taken the time to figure out where to put the stacks! And that means counter space is limited too. I hate when the room gets this bad-it doesn't happen often because it stresses me out, but it does happen. So, I'm off to go see how lost I can get in there. If I'm not back in a few days.......send HELP!!! I'll have to post what it looks like when it is clean!! Redeem myself ya know......
1 comment:
I used to hang dry everything too. Forget that! If you are going to keep doing that, get rid of one of your dryers you don't need and put in more drying space!! Hee hee.
That being said, if I had a big laundry room like that, mine would look even worse. I have a problem folding and putting it all up. It's never ending.
Post a Comment