Despite our attempts at trying to convince Luke and Eric to sleep PAST 6:45 am, they just can't figure it out yet. Between the creaking noises of the loft bed and early morning bathroom visits, it just ain't happenin'! The results?
Luke is one tired boy. And his attitude often shows it. As does his ability to fall asleep in an awkward position while in the midst of the World Cup Soccer game blaring in the living room and us cheering.
How is it that he can wake up at the sound of a pin drop at 6:30 in the morning yet sleep through all the TV and people noise at 2:30 in the afternoon? I have never understood that little weirdness bit of our kids.
When our kids were each in the stage of stretching from to 2 naps to just one a day, I always hoped they'd be the type to fall asleep anywhere at anytime. However, we were always pretty structured when it came to nap time. Hence, they never learned to sleep in strange places. I guess they are making up for lost time. I'm glad they can have days like these, no matter the age.....I think I should join in!
3 comments:
Sweet, cute boy!
Isn't it something how during the day they can fall asleep anywhere and with anything going on around them? Sweet, sweet pictures!
Oh yes...the adults should definitely join in! Sports on TV always put me to sleep too...that is if I actually sit down to watch anything. :)
Post a Comment