I survived day 1 of the week of craziness. And bought myself some extra time tonight since I was able to squeeze clothes shopping in AFTER Bunco! Thankfully my friend is another mom of multiples who completely understands cramming as much into the day as is humanly possible......even if it means standing around the dining room table at 9:45 at night!
Now, I'm not one to buy my kids clothes with characters on them. Sorry, I find most of the clothes kinda blah and don't go there. However, I broke my own rule last night as I was plowing through a pile of shirts and came across a Hannah Montana shirt that didn't scream 'TACKY' at me the moment I saw it. And the ONLY reason we like Hannah Montana in the house these days is thanks to Catalena.....she listens to her music and I have to say, a lot of it is pretty catchy.....like crank up the volume and boogie down, catchy. Even Bill will listen to it. And turn the stereo up really loud. Laurel can now sing the "Best of Both Worlds' theme song to the show. I know, I should feel bad about corrupting them by letting them watch the old seasons of Hannah Montana. It's almost like admitting I'll eat lemon bars for breakfast when the kids aren't looking. But I don't feel bad about that.....the season viewing OR eating lemon bars for breakfast.
I'll have to snap a picture of her when she sees it this morning!!
Now, I'm not one to buy my kids clothes with characters on them. Sorry, I find most of the clothes kinda blah and don't go there. However, I broke my own rule last night as I was plowing through a pile of shirts and came across a Hannah Montana shirt that didn't scream 'TACKY' at me the moment I saw it. And the ONLY reason we like Hannah Montana in the house these days is thanks to Catalena.....she listens to her music and I have to say, a lot of it is pretty catchy.....like crank up the volume and boogie down, catchy. Even Bill will listen to it. And turn the stereo up really loud. Laurel can now sing the "Best of Both Worlds' theme song to the show. I know, I should feel bad about corrupting them by letting them watch the old seasons of Hannah Montana. It's almost like admitting I'll eat lemon bars for breakfast when the kids aren't looking. But I don't feel bad about that.....the season viewing OR eating lemon bars for breakfast.
I'll have to snap a picture of her when she sees it this morning!!
*pictures just taken-


1 comment:
No judgement here. We started letting our children watch it too. Sometimes (OK, a lot) we wonder why we do. Seems every time we look at any of those Disney shows there is some young couple on the verge of kissing. What can I say, our standards have turned to crap!
I think she looks adorable.
Oh, about those lemon bars. . . you go! You're skinny--you can definitely pull it off.
Post a Comment