Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A girl's got to accessorize...right?

Having one little girl amongst the bunch of boys in our family is so nice. A breath of fresh air, a splash of color mixed in with the boyish blues, grays and browns. And the fact that she can play with the boys on the playground like nobody's business simply cracks. me. up.
The fact that she does it while sporting quite a bit of girly-ness is even better! I joked when we found out we were having a girl that she probably WOULD end up a bit tom boyish-who wouldn't living with 4 brothers?-but darn it, she was going be one wearing pink jeans!
Even better, pink jeans and some awesome pretties in her hair. These just arrived in the mail.....
they will be added to her other assortment hanging in her bathroom.
Something new to the collection? These ribbon pony tail holders. I'll probably have to turn it 20 times before they'll hold her hair tight enough but they sure are cute!!
Coming soon...some special bows made by my new- met her in blog world, chat with her on Face Book, can't wait to meet her in person, I think she's hilarious and has super cute kids- friend!!! There's no such thing as too many bows.....since I can't afford to make that comment relating to shoes!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Sigh... no pink jeans and curly hair ribbons here. I guess I'll never know.

Anne said...

Youre so funny! Can't wait to make her some big ole' Texas size ones! xoxo

The Wades said...

So darn cute! My girls never got into hair pretties. Could have something to do with their mama not buying them. I don't know why I didn't--they're so fun! She can be proud of that collection.