Saturday, December 5, 2009

Giving up on the rest

Disney days, at least the remainder of them, will have to be thrown in periodically from here on out. I am so far behind with all that's happened the past 2 weeks that it's the only way! So far I've got Thanksgiving, Christmas tree shopping, purchase of a hamster and a school event to post about.
This is how amazing the castle in Magic Kingdom looked, all dressed up for Christmas. Beautiful!
Magic Kingdom with Auntie April
Our last visit to Hollywood Studios....
And then today? Tomorrow? Well, someone around here is turning 8 years old tomorrow and his birthday party is today, along with a Christmas parade, along with Luke and Laurel's preschool Christmas play performance. I am so snowed.......

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Man, Disney did look gorgeous! Maybe we'll have to go some time. . . maybe.