In less than 24 hours, folks on a Southwest Airlines flight will be enjoying our company.....all the way to Florida...without stopping. All 7 of us. Over the dinner hour. I'm praying real hard that it'll go by quickly-both for us and for the other passengers.
Seriously though, the kids should hopefully do fine. They are all very excited about the trip and if we managed to get to California on a plane when L and L were under 2 years old, I'm imagining that this won't be so bad.
My sister is getting married in...ORLANDO.....she used to live in San Diego but moved last February to Orlando where her fiance's family lives . Luke and Laurel are ring bearer and flower girl in the wedding and we decided that if we had to pay to get ourselves out there, we might as well stay for a while. Laurel has packed her Sleeping Beauty costume, Luke has packed hi Buzz Lightyear and Cars shirts and the other 3 could care less what's been packed, just so long as it's been packed! Not quite done packing yet and so far I've got a suitcase for L and L, a suitcase for the 3 boys, one for rehearsal/wedding day, one for shoes, one for bathroom stuff, one for Bill and I, one for misc stuff........it could be worse. We are however a little concerned about fitting it all in a rental vehicle. We may be tyin' goods up on the roof!
We are doing the Disney World thing and we have our fingers very tightly crossed that the space shuttle launch won't be moved to another date! It is supposed to take off the day before we leave to come home and we sure would LOVE to experience seeing that with the kids.
Next time I post I'll hopefully have some fun photos to share and a totally boring airplane trip story to share too. If it's anything but boring I'm not quite sure I'll be brave enough to share!
2 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH! Yall have fun!! Your family is so darn cute, people on the plane will be sweet to you- I just know it!!
Let us know how the Disney trip goes- we are headed out there on Christmas Day!! Get me the scoop, girl: best rides, best shows...
What organized packing my organized friend. How did it go? Suitcases fit? Isn't it nice with the kids getting older? Have so much fun.
Post a Comment