Sing a long if you know this one......
The crud comes creeping 1 by 1, hurrah, hurrah,
The crud comes creeping 1 by 1 hurrah, hurrah,
The crud comes creeping 1 by 1, I hope it hurries and gets all done
cuz I can't take the hacking any more, no I can't, it's the pits........dum, dum, dum, dum
Started with Jacob and has now claimed Luke...oh, and Laurel too. I thought I just heard Luke croaking 'mommy, come here' from his bed but it was Laurel. That's one fast moving crud bug...Laurel was fine last night when she went to bed and now her cough sounds like she's had it for days. I feel bad for them. And I feel bad for me.......I had a LIST of stuff I had to get done today. Hmmm,I guess it's more burning of the midnight oil....
We leave November the 5th for Florida. Come on crud bug.....hurry up and get this over with!
No comments:
Post a Comment