I've set a standard when it comes to making a pool entry. And I have to say, I feel pretty giggly inside that I can impress my kids still. I feel kind of like a rock star when my kids are yelling for me to jump in. You see, my friend Autumn and I cannon-balled into the pool together the other day to the chants of 'cannon ball, cannon ball' as our kids urged us on.
And now? Well, I guess we did ourselves in....because now when we are together....the kids keep chanting....and we feel the need to give them what they want...AND CANNON BALL!!
This time we convinced them that we all should jump at the same time. Talk about a line up!
Here we go...........
Ka-Sploosh...and the tidal wave takes over the pool!


We all made it! Yee-haw....so much fun to laugh with the kids and to feel like a kid. Although my friend Autumn brought up how funny it was that we all wear the 2 piece swimsuits with the skirts.....
heck yeah we do. There are things hidden under those suits that really shouldn't see the light of day anymore......at least under mine I should say. God bless the swim suit maker who thought of THAT idea!
We all enjoyed bomb pops together too. How can it be summer without them?

While I am VERY ready for the kids to get back to school (for fear that if they didn't I would officially lose my mind, grip, sanity, sense of humor, vocabulary other than 'no', 'stop it' and 'leave him/her/the dog/me, alone') I will most definitely miss days like these.
1 comment:
You're too cool! My kids would be happy to see me get my toes wet.
Post a Comment