Katie, I hate to break it to you, but your kids WILL have an accent. It's inevitable. And as cute as they are, it'll only add to their cuteness. 
We did leave the Wendy's standing and no one gave us dirty looks as we left...that's always a good thing.
We had a fun, but very short (no reference to you Katie, I promise...if I wanted to insinuate that you are short, I'd come right on out and say 'Katie is short'...but I won't) visit with her kids at the Science Spectrum Children's Museum. Preston knew his way around quite well and played tour guide to my 5 willing tourists. And they were all smiles!
Jacob kept the ball afloat with some crazy mad pedaling
Gregory built a magnetic nuts and bolts guy
Luke made some amazingly big bubbles
And they all tried their hand at the climbing wall.....some did better than the short ones.....no, I'm not talking about you Katie....really....
Unfortunately, through an odd turn of events, our reasons for needing to return to Lubbock have quite possibly disappeared, but there's always Katie. I think driving 5 hours to see her just might be worth it (plus, she promised my kids that she'd do their laundry and cook em' meals if they go to Tech and IF they get the hand sign right for the Raiders...NOT to be confused with the Long Horns sign!!). Love ya' Katie.......we'll see y'all later.....
3 comments:
no way. . . if your kids go to a big 12 school it has to be aTm.
and how hard it is to make your hand look like a gun? isnt that the tech hand sign? as opposed to the sign of the devil those longhorns make
r
I'm very curious about your odd events leading to the demise of your yearly visits. Inquiring minds want to know.
Your friend looks sweet and her friends are precious!
^her kids, not friends--although she might consider them friends as well.
Post a Comment