There are times that I wonder. Could they have been? Surely my sweet children who have been taught NOT to do what they just did, had to have been. It's the only explanation. And the thought occurs to me numerous times a day sometimes. It makes me feel better.
Aliens. They've abducted my sweet children and returned them to me as mouthy, opinionated, sassy, mean to their siblings even though they SO know better, drive me to the brink of insanity, make me raise my voice so loud that the neighbors surely think we are the meanest parents ever, children. 
Thank goodness they get returned looking so stinkin' cute, or I might have to return to sender!
Word to the wise....Giggle Gear keeps them busy for at least 30 minutes at a time. Well worth the investment....
1 comment:
I think you told me about that Giggle Gear before, but I never bought it. I might just have to try it out.
YOu're right--they are stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment