Friday, June 19, 2009

On the road again...

On the road again
I Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends (kids really)
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway (that's for sure)
We're the best of friends (sometimes)
Insisting that the world keep turning our way
And our way
On the road again
Just cant wait to get on the road again.........
And I cant wait to get on the road again
By Willie Nelson
T-Minus 6 hours until we leave. This is an example of Bill's handy work. He attached some 'stuff' (I am so bad at using appropriate terminology for all things garage) to the jet ski trailer and it now accommodates our jet skis and 2 roof top boxes. That man, I just love how he can do ANYTHING.......

So, if you don't hear from me again in a few days, it means I am really sad that we don't have wireless at the condo. I sure hope we do because blogging 2 weeks of vacation after the fact is not going to be pretty! You do recall how bad I am at remembering what we do over ONE weekend....let alone 14 days! BYE!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

I'd think he was some kind of really smart engineer if I didn't know better! Way to go, Bill!

Hope you all have so much fun on your trip. Can't wait to see pictures.