Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flashback Friday: Just for you Heather

My dear friend Heather....my partner in twin crime (she has 2 sets also) dared me to flash back to my very 'pregnant with Luke and Laurel' days. You may not be checking in anymore after you see this...I'll miss you.....and no hard feelings, I completely understand......
October 2004....about 13 weeks pregnant



January 2005...about 26 weeks pregnant.....I look ready to pop already!

February 2005...about 29 weeks pregnant.....approaching the beached whale stage.

March 2005...about 2 weeks before L and L were born.....

And there you have it....your reason to cringe.....be glad you didn't have to see it in person!!

Hey Heather....guess what? It's YOUR TURN!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I think you look great! Mine are not nearly as cute. Obscene and grotesque actually come to mind when I think of my last days of twin pregnancy. I'll start digging.

KT said...

but can you top this......2 weeks before Preston was born (ONE CHILD....), I was 48 inches around. Keep in mind that I am 60 inches tall. ;)

I can't tell you how much you amaze me. No, amaze isn't the right word --- admire is probably better. There are days that I am about to pull my hair out with TWO kids --- and I step back and think that YOU do the SAME THINGS with 5 kids. You're one heck of a lady.

xoxo, Katie

Regina said...

aw, why cant i enlarge the pictures??
r

The Wades said...

I don't even want to hear it. You are way smaller with two in you than I was with one and I'm way taller. Sell your sob story elsewhere, skinny thing! :)