Thursday, October 9, 2008

Balloon Glows and Hairbows

In less than 7 hours, we will be waking up to put our sleeping kids in the car so we can trek over to the balloon fiesta. Usually we attend the Friday afternoon/evening balloon glow, but the wind is supposed to really pick up and the event may be cancelled. The wind is supposed to cooperate tomorrow morning, so since the kids are out of school we said 'what the heck, let's short ourselves some sleep, deal with grumpy kids in the morning (and quite possibly later in the day as well) and hopefully see some great balloons!! Oh, and Bill is still on an airplane returning from Phoenix-he lands in 20 minutes. Anyhow, tomorrow is a designated 'special shapes' mass ascension, so all the neat ones will inflate and take off during the first wave launch. Should get some great pictures to share also.





And now this......I'm thinking she may need some more, what do YOU think?

Yeah, I know, a little overboard...you should see her closet......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so can I come bow shopping at your house? I'm having to resort to making them myself!!

I just saw on Fox News where a balloon crashed and one person was killed at the fiesta there. I hope you didn't have to witness that in person.

MommyOf1Plus2Plus1 said...

You have a lot of "boyness" in the house, you are entitled to have a collection of hairbows :)