I hope they have a terrific time....BUT...
I hope they want to come home on Friday.....BUT
I hope they want to go back again next year.
I hope they eat the food and like the food....BUT
I hope they like what I feed em' more.
I hope they don't get rained on all week....BUT
I hope they don't get too hot.
I hope the don't get 'backed up'.....BUT
I hope they don't get Montezuma's revenge.
I hope they make some fun friends...BUT
I hope they aren't bossy with them...BUT
I hope the new friends are GOOD boys and only teach my boys politeness..ha-ha!
I hope they have fun hunting bugs and lizards and other 'boy' kind of things...BUT
I hope they don't bring any of those things home with them.
I hope they have fun at the BB gun range...BUT
I hope they don't come home asking for one, and I hope Laurel will stop asking why girl scout camp doesn't have BB guns.
I hope they are adventurous and learn and experience lots of new things...BUT
I hope I don't get a phone call informing me one of them got hurt.
I hope they have good aim and can pee with their eyes shut...BUT
if they can't, I hope they don't upchuck when they have to look down into the latrine while they pee.....it's nasty.
I hope they don't get homesick...BUT
I hope they miss us...a little......
1 comment:
I hope all your hopes come true!
Post a Comment