Thursday, July 3, 2008

TIme captured

You know, a few posts ago I was joking about chuck e cheese and the cheap toys, but I do have to say that for several years now, I have had the kids pictures taken in the little photo sketch booth they have. In order to get the picture, the kids have to look into a camera and then 'chucky' sketches their picture and they can watch on a screen. However, the screen is way above their heads and half the time the picture is of them looking up and you can see up their nose....but sometimes, they actually turn out great, well, as great as a picture from Chuck e Cheese can!

L and I May 2007
Land I June 2008

E and I Febrauary 2004

E and I June 2008

Luke and I May 2007

Luke and I June 2008

Jacob and I June 2006

Jacob and I June 2008


G and I June 2008...I can't find an older one for him!

SO, yet another reason to visit CEC...

Only 12 more hours and Bill will be home!!!! YAAAYY!!!! Right now he's flying over the ocean I suppose.......

2 comments:

The Wades said...

I always think those pictures turn out fantastic! I have one of Claire that I absolutely love!

Robin said...

Love the sketches!!!