Well, as we drag ourselves into the hotel (just Bill and I, for you see, the kids are bouncing off the walls....FREEDOM after being held hostage in a car for 10 hours), I have to admit that it was a beautiful drive! The weather was overcast most of the way with some rain here and there. If you've never driven near Moab and Provo, you are missing some beautiful country (and some darn snowy mountains!). The area near Arches National Park is so picturesque...I tried to get a few pictures while driving, we'll see if they come out decent enough to post. No accidents in the car, no major hair pulling incidents and L and L did actually nap for about an hour. However, at 9:30 pm...they were STILL AWAKE...in the dark hotel room...if it were me I'd be asleep before my head hit the pillow-oh, wait, that's me ALL the time! I only pray Luke actually sleeps past 6:30-I swear that child has an internal clock that goes DING DING DING at 6:28 am every day!
We'll pull out of here as soon as we can, preferably before 9, and head to Kennewick, Washington. Oh, and gas was $3.74 at Costco here in the Salt Lake area...not too shabby!
1 comment:
I wasn't expecting a post--what a happy surprise for me to see an update!
Glad all is well. Enjoy your adventure.
Love
Post a Comment