During Eric's second soccer game yesterday, a couple boys from the other team were tormenting the girls on our team...there are 3 girls on Eric's team. Well, one of the girl's mom called me this morning and told me that several of the boys on our team, Eric included, had defended the girls and told the other boys to stop. Apparantly Eric at one point told one of the boys to 'shut up'...which under any other circumstance would have gotten him in trouble since shut up is one of our 'not allowed' words...but I was so proud of him and the other boys that defended the girls!! The girls got the boys transformer key chains to say thank you and I just thought that was so wonderful. Like my friend and I were saying to each other, we better reinforce that kind of gentleman behavior EARLY!!!
G and J made it back from the lake this afternoon...they had a lot of fun tootling around the lake (although I think my dad put the pedal to the metal a few times in his new boat!) and we are ALL anxious for it to warm up enough so we can get in!! We will have such fun summer adventures that will bring a life time of memories!! Yee haw! I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stories to tell (like Bill and I falling down 50 times while learning how to ski).
Good night, until tomorrow.....
2 comments:
Yeah, gotta let the shut-up slide this time. He knew that was just the thing to say to those bullies. Sweet boy!
Did your parents take any pictures of the boys?
Go Eric....
Post a Comment